Why study Foundation at Halesowen College?
- An excellent range of courses and vocational tasters
- New state of the art facilities for entry level learners include a Life Skills Suite with fully fitted lounge, bedroom, bathroom and kitchen
- A happy learning environment
- Fantastic results and student progression rates
- Small group sizes and individual support readily available
- A dedicated team of highly skilled and specialist staff
- Access to technology in well equipped resource centres
- Trips and residential visits in the UK and abroad are arranged throughout the year
- Interesting work experience opportunities
- Excellent progression routes to other courses
Courses in this Area
Level 1 - Introductory
Level 0 - Foundation
- Foundation Hospitality, Catering & Employability Entry 3/Level 1
- Foundation Studies Entry Level 3
- Hair & Beauty Foundation Level
- Health and Social Care - Pearson BTEC Award QCF - Entry Level 3
- Step Up to Life Skills Life & Living Skills - Entry Level 1 & 2
- Step Up to Work Skills Life & Living Skills - Entry Level 2 & 3
Daniel Lucarelli won a bronze medal at the ASA North West Regional Swimming Finals in Liverpool.
Foundation Studies student, Daniel, swims various strokes and took part in competitions across country including the British Gas Open Disability Short Course National Championships.