Early Years & Education
Why study Early Years & Education at Halesowen College?
- A range of industry recognised courses
- Exciting purpose built facilities
- Well-equipped base rooms and a resource centre
- Active Learning experiences in the classroom
- Valuable work placement opportunities
- Tutors who have nursery or education experience
- Exciting College Progression Routes, many in partnership with popular universities
- Expert advice and guidance about careers and higher education, including Finance
- The opportunity to take additional relevant qualifications including:
- First Aid Certificate
- Deaf Awareness
Courses in this Area
Level 4+ - Higher
James studied the Foundation Degree in Early Years while working as the manager of Busy Bodies Childcare Centre in Ludlow. He had an article published in Nursery World where he recommended making childcare more flexible and affordable by charging by the hour rather than per half day.
James hopes to improve the nursery he manages and is working towards Ofsted 'Outstanding' .