AAT Accounting Level 4 Diploma
An interview is required before you are able to enrol on to this course.
Mode of study/Duration
* completion in one year as day release; or
* two evenings per week
In some cases we allow students to enrol for individual units.
About this course
The advanced level covers higher accounting tasks, including drafting financial statements, managing budgets and evaluating financial performance. You may also be able to specialise in areas such as tax, auditing and credit control.
What will I learn?
- FSLC - Financial statements of Limited Companies
- MABU - Management Accounting: Budgeting
- MDCL - Management Accounting: Decision and Control
- PDSY - Accounting Systems and Controls
Optional Units - 2 from 4
- PTAX - Personal Tax
- CDMT - Credit Management
- CTRM - Cash and Treasury Management
- Business Tax
How will I be assessed?
The optional units and the mandatory Financial and Management Accounting units are assessed though Units Assessments, set and marked by AAT. Accounting Systems and Controls is a Synoptic Assessment consisting of a case study with additional questions mandatory Financial and Management Accounting units.
The overall result for the qualification is graded Pass, Merit or Distinction.
What do I need?
- AAT Advanced Diploma in Accounting Level 3, UK Degree in Accounting or part qualification of one of the AAT’s sponsoring bodies.
Where can it take me?
Successful candidates may progress to become MAAT, set up as Member in Practice, University, ACCA, CIMA or other qualifications offered by the Chartered and Certified Accounting Bodies.
Will this course lead to a formal qualification?
AAT Professional Diploma in Accounting Level 4
What is required for the first class?
Pen, paper and calculator.
Who can I contact about the course?
Part-time Admissions on 0121 602 7799
Who is the course leader?
Course leader: Rahela Begum
Tel: 0121 602 7777 ext. 7503; Email: email@example.com
How much will the course cost?
- Full Tuition Fee - £2573.00
- Aged 16-18 - 100% discount - £0.00
- Aged 19+ -no discounts are available. However you can apply for an Advanced Learning Loan from the Students Loans Company or pay the college directly either as a lump sum or by instalments
- Cost Per Unit (No Loans or Remissions Available) - £429.00 each
- Awarding Body Fee: not payable at enrolment - payable directly to AAT
- Professional Registration Fee:not payable at enrolment - payable directly to AAT for first registration only
- Examination:per exam: payable to the college 3 weeks before each exam
- Synoptic Assessment
- Kit/Equipment/materials textbooks as requested by lecturer
Only tuition fees to be paid at enrolment
If applying for an Advanced Learning Loan we will need evidence of application before enrolment can be completed
Advanced Learning Loan Information
You must enter this college or training organisation on your application. This may not be your place of study. Colleges and training organisations often operate from a number of different locations.
Name of college or training organisation: Halesowen College
UK Provider Reference Number: 10002852
Course Name: Professional Diploma in Accounting
Course code: 60165510
Start Date: 11/09/17
End Date: 11/07/18
Sub-total of college or training organisation fee: £2573
About Advanced Learning Loans
These Loans help learners aged 19 or over to pay the fees charged by colleges and training providers for eligible courses at Levels 3-6. Please visit website for further information.
The amount of loan you can get The minimum loan amount you can apply for is £300. The amount you can get is based on the fee charged by the college or training organisation and maximum set by the Government. The Government maximum loan for this course is £2573.
If the total college fee shown in the table above is more than the Government maximum, you will have to pay the difference yourself.
Impartial money advice
It is important you consider your own circumstances and look into all options. You can access free impartial money advice from The Money Advice Service