Paralegal Level 3 Apprenticeship
About this course
This apprenticeship opens the door to a career within the legal profession.
Apprentices will work in a legal practice, possibly in a specialist department eg Civil Litigation or Family Law, or they may have more general responsibilities.
Example job titles are Litigation Assistant, Junior Paralegal, Legal Assistant and Conveyancing Assistant.
What will I learn?
Qualifications studied as part of the Apprenticeship
- CILEx L3 Diploma in Providing Legal Services
- One from the CILEx Certificate in Civil Litigation or Employment Practice or Family Practice or Property or Private Client Practice
What do I need?
- At least 2 passes in A level subjects (at least one of which should be in an essay based subject); or
- At least a Pass in a Level 3 Extended Diploma; and
- Passes in GCSE English Language and Maths (Grade C or above); and
- A successful interview with the Course Leader and a member of the Apprenticeship Team.
Where can it take me?
- Continued full-time employment with further training.
Progression to become a Chartered Legal Executive can be achieved by completion of additional Level 3 Professional Diploma units and achievement of the CILEx Level 6 Professional Higher Diploma in Law and Practice.
Approximately 24 months