Barbering Level 2 Apprenticeship
About this course
Barbering has become increasingly popular, with a growing interest in men’s grooming.
This apprenticeship allows you to develop the knowledge and skills to cut, style and treat men’s hair, as well as shaving techniques.
It offers opportunities for school and college leavers, as well as for adults wanting a change of career.
What do I need?
All applicants require:
- Smart appearance and good customer care skills
- 5 GCSE passes at grade A - C, ideally including Maths and English Language
- A successful interview with a member of the College Barbering Team
Where can it take me?
- Enhanced job opportunities or self-employment
- Progression to Level 3 Barbering