We understand that a good College involves more than just the learning experience.
We strive to make your time at Halesowen College the best it can possibly be, because we believe in your future.
Our Student Services Team is dedicated to offering a wide range of services to all students across College, including:
- Financial Support
- Meal credits
- Student visit claim forms
- Financial support claim forms
- Care to Learn
- Support with childcare fees
- College ID Cards
- 16-18 Photo cards for Network West Midlands (Centro)
- Council tax certificate/confirmation letters
- Exam payments
How Did We Do?
At the end of the academic year 2016 we asked students how well they think Student Services performed. Here are the results:
- 92% of student who applied for financial support where either ‘very satisfied’ or ‘satisfied’ with the service provided by Student Services.
“The service at Halesowen College is absolutely brilliant. The Student Services are excellent and they are so helpful.”
“Student Services are really excellent because when you have a problem they will sort it for you .”
“Student Services are one of the best, efficient and reliable services available at Halesowen College.”
“Throughout my year at the college student services has been very helpful in dealing with any queries, worries or issues I have had and for that I am immensely grateful. I hope others share my thoughts.”
Student Services Team
Monday-Thursday, 8.30am-5.00pm, Friday, 8.30am-4.30pm
Phone: 0121 602 7688
Whittingham Road - Block 2
Shenstone House - opposite Main Reception